I Am Not—The event that significantly impact my life

“What’s done cannot be undone.” (Macbeth 5.1). I had watched a movie last year, it totally changed my point of view. There was a boy he was fine even though he is not rich not handsome not smart, but when a bad event happened, there was a bad thoughts growth on him, everyone will laugh, then he wants to prove others, to prove them he is not like that, he cares others view so much and then he made many of mistake. When he realized that not important, he already lose the best time, best opportunity, best friend and family. I like this movie so much like it BGM, story and image. And I afraid to became that boy, I watched over and over in past two years, It motivated me to learned to be myself true me, here is a sentences I would like to share “Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.” from Little woman. enjoy your life be yourself I know better in English now, I don’t care about other people now. Cause I know If I cares others no one will caress me.

6 thoughts on “I Am Not—The event that significantly impact my life”

1. I really like the style in which you wrote this and the meaning in what you wrote. And the background has a great adding to the image of the blog. Great Job!

2. This movie seems awesome, I would love to watch it also and to get a different point of view too, you shouldn’t care about what people think about you because its your life. Who was the main character in the movie?

1. Thank you for your comment, the main character in the movie named xiaoxia, First he 12 at the end 35, across about 23 years.

3. I enjoyed the organization of the story however, the spelling could be ameliorated but I can imagine the story really well! Congrats

4. It is interesting how watching a movie gives us another perspective. I am interested to see where this new perspective takes you.