My Genius hour reflection!!!

geniushour (1)

Topic that I did for my genius hour project was buckyball. I like genius hour because it is time we can learn the things that we interest in, and I am very interesting in buckyballs. Buckyballs to me before I research buckyballs the only things that I know was a little silver balls use to bounce, and to measure also used to describe the structure. What I learned after Genius hour are Buckyballs =buckminsterfullerene and neocube. If the total grades is 5 I would give myself 3.5, because it is not to high not too bad, it did good not well not bad. I shared with class my topic help them explore the social fashion and fresh toy take place in the younger people. In my next presentation I think I would like to change the ways of doing slider show which presentation slides, Because now I finally recognized that the good presentation is important. The 3 ideas I would like to explore for your next genius hour project are Pen spinning XHandgame, Running, and Yoga.  

Xiaojie

Citation

Slaski, B. Genius hour. Word press. com. June, 22, 2014, web. Oct, 27, 2015.

Link for genius presentation: http://prezi.com/9ayvobit79ma/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share